Advertisement

Now you understand what I was asking you to consider. Did you prepare & make right the wrongs now?

Now you understand what I was asking you to consider.  Did you prepare & make right the wrongs now? While this will get better, there is so much going on that many have no idea is coming... a sun motivated transformation of our planet and others at a critical time in our evolution. Are you looking at the world through good glasses.
A poem about the Mankind Asphyxiation & Society Killing Systems (Masks) which may offend some people so I do want to advise that in advance so that the trolls will know of whom I speak later, full warned, CHOMP!
hehe
As for those looking for a preview of the next episode and meaning in the world of Wibblry and Wub, perhaps other Wubbers already following and helping spread the Wibblry to all you see... like Mii.
Join me in a frolic amongst the words that are so fine, now days destroyed by Orwellian minds that think they will thus change our hearts, I say to them, Please smell my farts! Ooops... typo I think... darts, warts, parts, ... maybe hearts?

Thanks for watching, sharing, and helping the story of Wibblry and Wub get around the world as quickly as possible so that once they make us play hide and seek, Wubbers in Wublock one and all, nobody can find who they seek in a world of WUB we'll all be safe.

Fantasy can be a powerful thing, a tool to hide such amazing rings that will be heard far beyond AI because it can't imagine like you and I. If all the I's unite, the Wii is indestructible.

Darby Lettick
Ambassador of The Intercosmic WUB Society
Savlage, Texas
Embassy of WUB
darby@puresalvageliving.com
salvagetx.com
tinytexashouses.com

and many videos on youtube worldwide.

Tiny Texas Houses,the Ark of Wub,Brad Kittel moves Tiny,Salvage Tx,

Post a Comment

0 Comments