Today I'm reviewing organizational psychologist and Wharton professor Adam Grant's newest release, Think Again. *Apologies for the few occasions when the camera is out of focus - I'm still getting used to this new camera!
π
π§ THINK AGAIN BY ADAM GRANTπ§
Amazon:
Bookshop.org:
π Further Reading π
Originals by Adam Grant:
The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg:
Smarter, Faster, Better by Charles Duhigg:
Mistakes I Made at Work edited by Jessica Bacal:
Every Tool's a Hammer by Adam Savage:
The Checklist Manifesto by Atul Gawande:
How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie:
What I use to record my videos:
π₯ Camera:
π€ Microphone:
(All above product links are affiliate links. Should you choose to purchase, I will receive a very small commission that goes toward the operating expenses for this channel.)
Outro music by ProleteR under a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
Find me on:
Goodreads -
Instagram -
TikTok: @NonfictionNovember
My written reviews (all venues):
Shop my favorite books on Bookshop.org:
0 Comments