Advertisement

I did not permit you to shoot at me! (Fortnite Highlights)

I did not permit you to shoot at me! (Fortnite Highlights) Some of my best solo Fortnite games from my stream!
Follow my twitch:
Please like the video if you enjoyed :)

Subscibe for more:
Follow me on twitter!

check out bbno$




// Song - Super Saiyan Flex


-

BACKGROUND MUSIC
by Englewood

Song:
Song 2:



fortnite,battle,royale,fortnite hidden chests,fortnite battleroyale,free to play,snipes,fortnite snipes,Fortnite Gameplay,Fortnite Funny Moments,fortnite battle royale gameplay,fortnite battle royale funny moments,fortnite battle royale best moments,Fortnite Win,Fortnite Battle Royale Victory,KryozGaming,Kryoz,fortnite funny,BIGGEST BRIDGE IN FORTNITE,Fortnite HIghlights,fortnite funny moments,

Post a Comment

0 Comments