Advertisement

ILLENIUM, GOLDN - That’s Why (Visualizer)

ILLENIUM, GOLDN - That’s Why (Visualizer) My new album ASCEND is out now:

Get tickets to see me on tour this Fall here:

Pre-order ASCEND on vinyl now:

Follow ILLENIUM:





Follow GOLDN:





LYRICS:
Flame still burns
Kerosene
Rise and fall
As I breathe

All these pictures on the screen
It’s almost like they’re real
And I think that I’d do anything
If it meant I didn’t feel
What I feel
And I feel way too much
Truth is NO ONE GIVES A FUCK

That’s why I don’t try
That’s why
I stay high
I know that you’re never gonna hear me
I know that these words’ll go to waste
That’s why
I don’t try

Tried my best
Doors still closed
Love is deaf
For all I know

Sometimes it gets so hard
And I don’t wanna fight
And everyday that passes by
Feels like it might
Be my last
And I feel way too much
Truth is NO ONE GIVES A FUCK

Music video by ILLENIUM, GOLDN performing That’s Why (Visualizer). © 2019 Nick Miller, under exclusive license to UMG Recordings, Inc.


ILLENIUM,GOLDN,That’s,Why,(Visualizer),Astralwerks,Dance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments