Advertisement

May I Go to the Bathroom? Song | BINGOBONGO Kids ESL|EFL

May I Go to the Bathroom? Song | BINGOBONGO Kids ESL|EFL #bathroomsong #classroomEnglish #toiletsong #pottytraining

"May I Go to the Bathroom?" is an excellent song for teaching kids the English necessary to go to the bathroom. As they watch and sing along, they will also learn other useful classroom English expressions such as:

"May I have... "
"May I come in..."
"May I go home..."
"May I play..."
"May I have..."
"May I sit..."
"May I stand..."
"May I eat..."

Watch it again and again until students have it mastered! This song also goes great with the BINGOBONGO Curriculum Card found below:


*****************
Download the MP3

May I song,Can I song,Toilet song,bathroom song,May I go to the bathroom,kids English songs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments