Advertisement

My Favourite Note-Taking App for Students - Notion (2020)

My Favourite Note-Taking App for Students - Notion (2020) ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป Sign up to Notion for free -

In this video, I explain my method for note taking using Notion to help understand, remember and organise my studying. And there’s a cheeky surprise in store if you watch till the end :) Enjoy!

--------

MY FREE ONLINE COURSES:
๐Ÿš€ Productivity Masterclass - Principles and Tools to Boost Your Productivity -
๐ŸŽฌ Video Editing with Final Cut Pro X - From Beginner to YouTuber -
๐ŸŽ“ How to Study for Exams - An Evidence-Based Masterclass -
๐Ÿ˜ƒ How to be Happier - Stoicism Masterclass -

TOOLS OF THE TRADE:
๐ŸŽฅ My YouTube Camera Gear -
⌨️ My Keyboard - Wireless Coral mechanical keyboard (Cherry Blue) -
๐Ÿ“ My favourite iPad Screen Protector - Paperlike -
๐ŸŽ’ My Desk Accessories + Todo List - Ugmonk -
๐Ÿ“š How I remember what I read - Readwise -
๐ŸŽต Where I get my Music (amazing for YouTubers) -
๐ŸŒ My website platform (Ghost) -

OTHER RECOMMENDED COURSES
๐Ÿ“” Effortless Output with Roam Research -
๐Ÿ““ Building a Second Brain -

๐ŸŽ™My weekly podcast -
My brother and I host a weekly podcast where we discuss happiness, creativity and the human condition. You can find it by searching “Not Overthinking” on any podcast app (eg: Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts etc).

BE MY FRIEND:
๐Ÿ’Œ Sign up to my weekly email newsletter -
๐ŸŒ My website / blog -

๐Ÿ“ธ Instagram -
๐Ÿฆ Twitter -
๐ŸŽฎ Twitch -

WHO AM I:
I'm Ali, a junior doctor working in Cambridge, UK. I make videos about medicine, technology, productivity and lifestyle design. I also have a weekly podcast with my brother ( and I write a weekly email newsletter that contains some quick thoughts + links to interesting things (

๐ŸŒ My website / blog -

GET IN TOUCH:
If you’d like to talk, I’d love to hear from you. Tweeting @AliAbdaal directly will be the quickest way to get a response, but if your question is very long, feel free to email me at hi@aliabdaal.com. I try my best to reply to things but there sadly aren't enough hours in the day to respond to everyone ๐Ÿ˜ญ

PS: Some of the links in this description are affiliate links that I get a kickback from ๐Ÿ˜œ

notion setup,how to use notion,notion annual review,notion for productivity,building a second brain,building a second brain notion,perosnal crm notion,notion tutorial,notion app,productivity apps,notion.so setup,notion.so templates,notion productivity,notion app setup,notion for beginners,apps like evernote,evernote replacement,evernote substitute,notion examples,notion setup examples,notion guide,notion review,notion 2020,take notes with notion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments