Advertisement

My Life Depended on My Friends! : Yeji Kim, Hanmaum Church

My Life Depended on My Friends! : Yeji Kim, Hanmaum Church My Life Depended on My Friends!
- Yeji Kim, Hanmaum Church -

I love my friends, and I think friendship is very important. And now, I want to save my friends through the gospel.

Before, I thought about how my friends and I can grow closer so that we can do more things together, but now, I think about how I can share the gospel with my friends.

Before, all of my feelings depended my relationships with my friends, but now the joy and peace I found in Jesus can never be shaken by any relationship or culture shock, because my faith is rooted in the resurrection -- the God-given proof.

~~~**~~~

The gospel can change you, too. If this story has touched your heart, please share your thoughts with us at hmu.only.jesus@gmail.com. Your emails give us strength!

Watch more stories of people changed by the gospel here:
In Spanish:
In Chinese:
In Japanese:

What is the gospel? The Gospel Series:

Find us on Facebook:

Our worship channel (English subtitles available in some videos):


HMU Campus (our college ministry):


The Hanmaum Church website (in Korean only):

Jesus Christ,truth,resurrection,lordship,repentance,sin,Holy Spirit,Christianity,proof of faith,Hanmaum Church,춘천 한마음 교회,오직 주만이,Yeji Kim,김예지,friends,homosexuality,adolescents,Germany,Canada,lgbt,language barrier,Culture Shock (Literature Subject),gay,lesbian,teenagers,suicide,keeping the faith in school,Christian in a pro-homosexuality environment,Peer Pressure (Risk Factor),Friendship (Quotation Subject),non-Christian friends,sharing the gospel,hmu only jesus,

Post a Comment

0 Comments