Advertisement

Severe Weather to Impact the Central Plains This Week!

Severe Weather to Impact the Central Plains This Week! Severe Weather is looking increasingly likely across portions of the Central plains this Wednesday as a low pressure moves off across Nebraska into the upper Midwest. Make sure you watch the entire video for more information! I do live weather analysis as well as forecasts for mainly the USA, so feel free to ask questions about any weather activity and weather near you. I also am going to Penn State for Meteorology, so I am committed to providing accurate information and keeping people safe. I also am human, so I'll be the first to admit that I am not perfect. However, nevertheless I do have fun creating these streams! Please be sure to like, share with friends and family, and subscribe as this does help me in the long run. I am trying to get to 2,000 subs by the end of March so if you would, please help me achieve my goal. Thank you for you cooperation, enjoy the stream.

Uploaders note: This is my second attempt of trying to upload this video. YouTube was being stupid. Oh well, what else is new.

DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK -

Twitch:
Twitter:
Discord account: n8 (YT) (TTV) (6243​)
Discord Server:

Weather,Severe,Oklahoma,Wednesday,Rain,Thunderstorms,Kansas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments