Advertisement

STINKY - Revival Fire (Official Music Video)

STINKY - Revival Fire (Official Music Video) NEW ALBUM OUT NOW
ORDER AT:

www.m-theoryaudio.com/store

Filmed at the Hellfest Open Air, Warzone stage, on June 21, 2019

Directed by Mathieu EZAN
www.mathieuezan.com

-------

*LYRICS*
Our failures are what we called experience. To doubt is also to think.
It’s easier to give up on everything than to sublimate,
My words are poison but my actions are cure.

Fire is consuming in me, the desire to become someone better
Must prevail over this apathy that describes me.

Falling, getting up, falling again, getting hurt, but knowing oneself!

Burn the kings and the queens of my broken dreams,
Like a mantra these words resonate in me.

As an echo these words resonate in me.
Today is gone, tomorrow is a new dare!

-------

FACEBOOK:
BANDCAMP:
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
DEEZER:
SPOTIFY:

Stinky,Hardcore,Punk Rock,Punk,Melodic HC,Revival Fire,Hellfest,Walls of Jericho,Sick Of It All,Millencolin,Raised Fist,Refused,Rise Against,Comeback Kid,Miles Away,Ignite,

Post a Comment

0 Comments