Advertisement

xxxtentacion - infinity

xxxtentacion - infinity hey guys, sorry for the lack of uploads, work for me gets crazy this time of the year. i made this as a filler edit due to the fact i have not been able to finish the naruto edit i teased a month ago. if you're curious about it, its still in the works. i promise i will finish it. in the mean time, enjoy this edit, it was an idea partially inspired by @/kzoworld on instagram. made this spontaneously and it came out better than i expected it to. i hope ya'll are staying safe! take care.

follow my instagram @aspects.amv
and follow my twitter @aspectsamv

interested in supporting me even more? if you would like to donate to me, I would truly appreciate it! All proceeds will be used to further improve my editing software, since most add-ons cannot be found for free. anything is appreciated, but regardless of what you choose to do, i love ya'll for supporting me.



song: xxxtentacion - infinity (feat. Joey Bada$$)
anime: demon slayer

infinity

Post a Comment

0 Comments