Advertisement

From Noob To Pro My Journey (PUBG MOBILE) You Can Be A Pro Too

From Noob To Pro My Journey (PUBG MOBILE) You Can Be A Pro Too its been 1 year since i started this youtube channel so I made my journey from noob to pro

hope you enjoyed my video, if you did hit that like button and subscribe for more,
comment down below what video should i make next!

What is HipFire/Crosshair? Win Every Close Combat Fights with this Trick (PUBG MOBILE) Handcam -

Win Every Close Range Fight By these Drills/Tips and Tricks - PUBG MOBILE WITH HANDCAM
Part 1 -

Find Your Joystick Size or Position Guide/Tutorial with Handcam! (PUBG MOBILE)


my settings -

IGN - ZendexYouTube
ID - 5671247021
device - iPhone 11

Social media
Instagram - Zendex69
Facebook - Zendex Sings (same profile pic as youtube)

for any more info comment down below I will try my best to reply to y'all
Join my discord server -

music used
Onur Ormen & Reaktive - Grime (Magic Free Release)
NEFFEX - What's up [Copyright Free]

Pubg mobile tips,Pubg mobile tricks,Pubg mobile new season,Pubg mobile best player,Pubg mobile best kills,Pubg best gameplay,Pubg mobile best gameplay,Pubg mobile,Pubg,Pubg mobile hack,Pubg mobile hacker,Hacker,Hack,World,Update,Tricks,Tips,Squad,Soul,Solo,Settings,Record,Pubgm,Pubg mobile india,Pubg mobile funny,pubg mobile noob to pro,pubg mobile tips and trick,coffin,ruppo,pubg mobile you can be a pro too,pubg mobile how to play,pubg mobile pro gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments