Advertisement

GET BABY SUMMER READY WITH ME | DRESSING BABY FOR SUMMER & WARMER MONTHS|WEATHER | SUMMER BABY 2020

GET BABY SUMMER READY WITH ME | DRESSING BABY FOR SUMMER & WARMER MONTHS|WEATHER | SUMMER BABY 2020 GET BABY SUMMER READY WITH ME | DRESSING BABY FOR SUMMER & WARMER MONTHS/ WEATHER | SUMMER BABY 2020

Summer 2020 is around the corner so I want to make sure I have everything ready for my baby when the warmer and hot weather comes. So lets get baby summer ready with me to dress my baby for the summer & warmer months. A lot of the items I have are family hand me downs which makes life so much easier, other items I bought in the sales last year!hope this encourages or inspires some moms mums out there :) x x
Don't forget to like, comment and SUBSCRIBE x


Instagram:
Business/marketing enquiries: jessvandalfsen@outlook.com

Camera Equipment Used:
Canon Powershot G7 X Mark II Digital Camera Camera – Black:

JOBY JB01505-BWW GorillaPod 325, Flexible Mini Tripod with Integrated BallHead for Compact and 360 Camera Up to 325 g Payload:

SanDisk Ultra SDHC Memory Card Up to 80 MB/s, Class 10, U1, 32 GB, Black/Grey:

* Some links are affiliate, meaning that if you care to purchase any of the products with the link in the description box, I make a small commission, at no extra cost to you.

first time mother,first time mum,vlog,older parents,jess vandalfsen,reality,get ready with me,how to dress baby for summer,get baby ready for summer,summer baby 2020,Organizing baby clothes for summer,How to dress baby for spring summer,get baby ready for spring summer,Spring summer baby 2020,organizing baby clothes for spring summer,Summer shopping for baby,HOW TO DRESS BABY FOR SUMMER,

Post a Comment

0 Comments