Advertisement

HOW I TAKE NOTES ON IPAD | Digital notes iPad | iPad Pro & Apple pencil & Goodnotes 5 | mikomikomi

HOW I TAKE NOTES ON IPAD | Digital notes iPad | iPad Pro & Apple pencil & Goodnotes 5 | mikomikomi Welcome back to my channel :)

My name is Miko and I'm a senior at Middlebury College. Today I'd like to share with you how I take notes using the Goodnotes 5 app on my iPad pro. I bought this iPad last year in May and since then I've gone pretty far in the rabbit hole of digital notes. Taking handwritten notes on an iPad has helped me go paperless for the environment and save some space in my room.

Thank you to Roger who gave me advice on editing and for your contribution to the ending. (For those of you who don't speak Mandarin, he said, "Oh I haven't liked your video. Sorry.") SO... please subscribe, like and leave a comment.

I hope you like the video and please stay tuned for my new video next Thursday (or Friday if I procrastinate?).

-----------------------------
PRODUCTS:
iPad Pro 11-inch:
Apple Pencil:
iPad Case:
Apple Pencil silicon case:
Paperlike screen protector:

RESOURCES:
Goodnotes 5:
Over:
-----------------------------
Camera: Canon EOS rebel SL2 / iPad Pro
Microphone: Rode
Video edit: Adobe Premiere Pro
Captions: Over

iPad Pro,goodnotes 5,apple pencil,study notes,ipad pro for students,study with me quarantine,digital notes,paperless student,study with me ipad,how i take notes on my ipad,goodnotes 5 ipad pro,goodnotes 5 tips,goodnotes 5 tips and tricks,ipad pro for college,paperless student ipad pro,digital note taking,how i take notes on my ipad pro,goodnotes ipad pro,taking notes on ipad pro,how to take notes on ipad pro,ipad pro 11 inch,college student,

Post a Comment

0 Comments