Advertisement

I'M TAKING PART IN THE BETFRED VIRTUAL WORLD SNOOKER CHAMPIONSHIP 2020!

I'M TAKING PART IN THE BETFRED VIRTUAL WORLD SNOOKER CHAMPIONSHIP 2020! Well... this was unexpected! Today I'm announcing that I'm going to one of the very lucky 16 participants to play in the Betfred Virtual World Snooker Championship 2020 on Snooker 19 in association with WST. I'm honestly so humbled to be invited to play and a huge thanks to both Ripstone and Lab42 Games for getting me involved!

Read the announcement post here:

Make sure that you're following all of WST's social channels:

Website:
YouTube:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:


LIKE & SUBSCRIBE for Daily Sports and Retro Gaming Content!

COMMENT down below your thoughts and opinions and general
feedback on the videos – I read every comment and try to reply to every single one!

***************************

►Follow me on Twitter:
►Donate to the channel here:
►Support the channels on Patreon:
►Email: captaingoodspeed@yahoo.co.uk

snooker 19,world snooker championship 2020 youtube,world snooker championship 2020 final,world snooker championship 2020 players,virtual world snooker championship,virtual snooker,snooker 19 world championship final,snooker 19 world championship,snooker 19 career mode world championship,captaingoodspeed virtual world championship,wst virtual world championship,snooker 19 online world championship,snooker 19 career mode,snooker 19 online championship,

Post a Comment

0 Comments