Advertisement

MY FANS ROAST ME AND I WANT TO CRY MEME REVIEW

MY FANS ROAST ME AND I WANT TO CRY  MEME REVIEW MY FANS ROAST ME AND I WANT TO CRY MEME REVIEW

Disclaimer: I do not mean to offend any character or real people mentioned in this video, this video is just for entertainment purpose.

Business Enquiry: khujleevines@gmail.com
or Contact Haseeb: 03094027375

Check out cool khujLee Merch:

follow us on:

Facebook -

Twitter -

Instagram -

Follow Awesamo



Follow Haseeb



email us khujleevines@gmail.com for brand promotion

this really hurts,my fans roast me,and i want to cry,my fans roast and i want to cry,fans roast,meme,review,meme review,awesamo,awesamospeaks,speaks,awesamo speaks,khujlee,KHUJLEE VLOGS,khujlee vines,khujlee family,khujlee family vlogs,raza samo,samo,AWESAMO MINI,MINI,AWESAMO OFF SCRIPT,

Post a Comment

0 Comments