Advertisement

My girlfriend and I decided to tryout VRChat together

My girlfriend and I decided to tryout VRChat together Gigi wanted to get on VRChat with me and it got weird...

Gigi's twitch channel -
💜 Watch me live on Twitch!

If you enjoyed the video be sure to 👍 Like and Subscribe! And turn on 🔔 Bell Notifications for when I post new videos!

Social Media
🐦 Twitter -
👾 Discord -
📷 Instagram -
👽 Reddit -

Credits
🎬Edited by Moonkey •
🎨Thumbnail by Majin •
🎥Produced by Daz •

Info/extras
🎵Outro Music •
🎮Full VoD •
📺Second Channel -

✉️ For questions and inquiries regarding my youtube channel, contact dazeroh at dazerohbusiness@gmail.com

#VRChat

vrchat,vrchat funny moments,vrchat highlights,vrchat in a nutshell,vrchat funny,vrchat memes,vrchat gameplay,vrchat glitches,vrchat fails,vrchat moments,masked luchador vrchat,vrchat comedy,vrchat stream,vrchat funny and wtf moments,vrchat anime,i put twitch in my name and emoted,vrchat knuckles,i put twitch in my fortnite name and emoted,virtual reality,vrchat funny highlights,vrchat wtf moments,pokelawls,best of pokelawls,pokelawls vrchat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments