Advertisement

Our Plane Was Not Able To Land For 7 Days | Animated story about travelling

Our Plane Was Not Able To Land For 7 Days | Animated story about travelling Fiona decided to visit her dad for a couple of days. Her father temporarily works in another city, so sometimes she spends the weekend with him, because it takes only an hour to fly there. However, this time, on approach to landing, the aircraft began to move upwards again and changed the direction of flight...

animated story,short story,animated short stories,actually happened,storybooth animated,storybooth meet my story,meet my story,animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened stories,stories,story,storytime,meet my storytime,trapped in plane,our plane couldn't land for 7 days,travelling,was flying to my father,alone at the plane,7 days on air,defective chassis,worker of the airport was sentenced,my ear was damaged,

Post a Comment

0 Comments