Advertisement

QUARANTINE CLEAN WITH ME LIKE BASIC TRAINING (This reminds me of EXTREME cleaning in Basic Training)

QUARANTINE CLEAN WITH ME LIKE BASIC TRAINING (This reminds me of EXTREME cleaning in Basic Training) QUARANTINE CLEAN WITH ME LIKE BASIC TRAINING (This reminds me of cleaning in Basic Training)

Right now I know everyone is home and stuck in the house on quarantine. This provides the perfect opportunity to be productive at home. How can you maximize your time at home on quarantine. Some are teleworking and with the schools being closed to do COVID19 we need to try to be as productive as possible. In this clean with me I do a deep cleaning on my kitchen. Back in army basic training we were required to clean every Sunday. This deep clean reminds me of just that! If you are goin to basic training anytime soon you will be able to appreciate this video. Let me know if you like the clean with me in the comments below.

Make sure you stay tuned to the end to drop a green heart emoji which shows my love for the military and lets me know you support my channel.

Are you part of the platoon???
SUBSCRIBE here NOW to join the platoon for free and awesome content from me!



**The thoughts and opinions are mine and mine alone. They do not reflect the thoughts and opinions of the US Army or US Military**
Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
______________________________
For BASIC TRAINING info:


MY FEMALES IN THE MILITARY:


MARRIED IN THE MILITARY:


Want a specific ARMY related video? Let me know in the comments!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️­­


Want to send us letters, stickers, cards and other mail??


Ashley Wilson
PO Box #48
Ft Belvior, VA 22060-0048


F O L L O W : M E : O N : S O C I A L : M E D I A:


📱I N S T A G R A M📱 :



#armyprinncess #cleanwithme #quarantineandclean

armyprinncess,quarantine clean with me,cleaning during quarntine,how to be productive at home,cleaning your house like a professional,cleaning your house fast,how to clean your kitchen,how to deep clean your kitchen fast,clean your kitchen fast,simplify your space kitchen deep cleaning,deep cleaning your kitchen,how to telework,how to telework and clean,cleaning while home with kids,army family at home,army family in virginia,hot us army female soldiers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments