Advertisement

SỰ THẬT VỀ MÌNH | WHAT MY FRIENDS THINK ABOUT ME

SỰ THẬT VỀ MÌNH  | WHAT MY FRIENDS THINK ABOUT ME Đây là những gì bạn mình nghĩ về mình cũng chính là những điều khá đúng về mình. Nếu ai còn thắc mắc gì thì hãy đặt câu hỏi. Mình có thể sẽ làm part 2 do mình tự nói tất cả!
This video is what my friends think about me. It is also facts about me that I think it’s accurate. If you guys still have more questions for me, please leave comments below. I may do another video to answer all of your questions about me.

➭ ELSEWHERE:
Patreon:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Website:

➭ SPECIAL GUEST:
Đông Nhi:
Wilson:
Iris Cao:
Eric Kang:

➭ SUBTITLE CONTRIBUTOR:


➭ MUSIC:
Music by Gil Wanders - Dreams -

© Bản quyền thuộc về Phillip Le
© Copyright by Phillip Le - Do not Rep

philliple,newyorkcity,dongnhi,wilsonjao,iriscao,factsaboutme,vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments