Advertisement

VIRTUAL MUKBANG! *Life In Isolation, Periods, Motivation Tips*

VIRTUAL MUKBANG! *Life In Isolation, Periods, Motivation Tips* Hey everyone! Today's video is a virtual mukbang with my friends Chels Rocca, Sophie Jayne, and Jess Norbury. Since we are all currently in isolation and couldn't meet up in person, we thought it would be fun to just film virtually. I hope you enjoy watching! If you do, please give this video a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so you don't miss any of my future videos ❤

Check out the girls:
Chels Rocca -
Jess Norbury -
Sophie Jayne -
________________________________________­______

INSTAGRAM - (ella_victoriaa)


TIKTOK - (ella_victoriaaa)


BUSINESS CONTACT:
ellavictoria1998@gmail.com

MAILING ADDRESS:
PO Box 117
Sutherland
NSW
Australia
1499
________________________________________­______

FAQ:
What equipment do you use to film your videos:
Vlogging Camera (Canon G7x Mark ii) -
Camera for sit down videos (Panasonic GH5) -
Microphone (Rhode Video Micro) -

How old are you? Where are you from?
I'm 21 years old and I live in Sydney Australia. I grew up in England and lived there until I was 9, so if you notice a slight accent, that’s why.

VIRTUAL MUKBANG,mukbang,eating show,talking and eating,Ella Victoria,Sophie Jayne,Chels Rocca,Jess Norbury,Periods,motivation,isolation,australian youtubers,eat with us,collab,what i eat,eat with me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments