Advertisement

What To Do After You Get Your First Motorcycle ~ MotoJitsu

What To Do After You Get Your First Motorcycle ~ MotoJitsu Thanks for the love! If you want to help MotoJitsu continue to create you can do that here

In this video I talk about what I recommend doing after you get your first motorcycle. First, explore your neighborhood. Get comfortable shifting and stopping, using your blinkers...being around cars. Get used to having to be aware of many variables at once at a lower speed. Find a parking lot and practice my MotoJitsu drills, start off with White Belt. I especially encourage you to practice stopping quickly. Set up two cones or lines on the ground 20ft apart. Go 20mph and practice stopping less than 20ft. Keep doing that until your consistent without skidding the tires. I recommend finding a riding mentor, someone to guide you in the right direction then purchase full, quality gear. Full face helmet with DOT & ECE, jacket and pants with armor in the elbows, shoulders, back, hips, and knees, good gloves, and strong over the ankle boots. Once you do this, go back to school. Get into a higher level course on your own motorcycle and start reading some books as well as watching other YouTube videos like MCrider and Doodle On A Motorcycle. Then repeat! Forever...keep learning.

My vision is to inspire riders to wear full gear, take courses, and practice in order to reduce crashes on the public roads.

Follow me on Instagram
Check out my website www.motojitsu.com
Ways to support me

My Riding Gear
Helmet: “MotoJitsu” code gets you 10% discount on ANY 6D Helmet

Gloves: Sumo & Sumo R

Boots: For Street

Jacket: Klim Carlsbad

Pants: K Fifty 1 Jean

Suspension: Race Tech

Track suit: Dainese Laguna Seca

Track boots: Dainese Axial D1 Air

Track helmet: 6D ATR-2 Motion

Track goggles: 100% Armega

newridertips,beginnermotorcycleriders,firstmotorcycleadvice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments