Advertisement

How Much Money I Earn in a Week as a Doctor & YouTuber

How Much Money I Earn in a Week as a Doctor & YouTuber To learn how to code and start your own journey to passive income, visit and sign up for free. The first 200 people will get 20% off the annual Premium subscription :)

In this video I'll be showing you, in detail, the breakdown of my income over the course of a week.

💌 Sign up to my weekly email newsletter -
🌍 My website / blog -
🎙My weekly podcast -
📸 Instagram -
🐦 Twitter -
📕 Facebook -

01:06 How I get paid as a doctor
02:04 Daily breakdown
15:25 Totals
17:14 YouTube as an income source
22:14 Classes as an income source
26:15 Other sources & closing thoughts

Check out the Skillshare teacher's handbook:
Get started with YouTube:
Graham Stephan:
Pat Flynn - Smart Passive Income:



My Spotify profile -

🎥 My YouTube Camera Gear -

Who am I:
I'm Ali, a junior doctor working in Cambridge, UK. I make videos about medicine, technology, productivity and lifestyle design. I also have a weekly podcast with my brother ( and I write a weekly email newsletter that contains some quick thoughts + links to interesting things (

🌍 My website / blog -

If you’d like to talk, I’d love to hear from you. Tweeting @AliAbdaal directly will be the quickest way to get a response, but if your question is very long, feel free to email me at hi@aliabdaal.com. I try my best to reply to things but there sadly aren't enough hours in the day to respond to everyone 😭

how much i make,how much do doctors make,money from youtube,how much do youtubers make,how much money do doctors make,how to make money online,passive income sources,how to make money on the internet,how much money i make on youtube,how to make money from youtube,how to become successful,building passive income sources,what i make in a week,what i make,how much money,financial inspiration,business inspiration,getting rich online,how to make a lot of money,

Post a Comment

0 Comments