Advertisement

Never Have I Ever Cast Play Who's Most Likely To

Never Have I Ever Cast Play Who's Most Likely To To get to know the cast of Mindy Kaling's new teen dramedy, Never Have I Ever, we sat down with Maitreyi Ramakrishnan, Ramona Young, and Lee Rodriguez to have them play "who's most likely to," where they answered everything from who would make the best reality TV show about their life to who's most like their character in real life.



POPSUGAR empowers you to live your happiest, fullest life. From celebrity and style to food and advice – everything you love, all in one place.



Like us on Facebook!





Check us out on Instagram!





Visit POPSUGAR!


POPSUGAR Girls' Guide,PSGG,POPSUGAR Girls Guide,POPSUGAR,Never Have I Ever,never have i ever cast,never have I ever cast netflix,never have I ever netflix cast,never have I ever netflix series,never have I ever netflix interview,never have I ever interview,

Post a Comment

0 Comments