Advertisement

Loud Colours Official Video || Richie Zampany ft. Freak mason, Mr.J, Adhil Hashmi ||

Loud Colours Official Video || Richie Zampany ft. Freak mason, Mr.J, Adhil Hashmi || I present you my first collaborative single, Loud Colours with Freak Mason, MOBDABOMB (Mr. J) and Adil Hashmi

Truly capitulating on the essence of enjoying life care free, Loud Colours makes you want to stand up, let your hair down and dance like nobodies' watching.

Track: Loud Colours
Performed by: Richie Zampany, MOBDABOMB
Written by: Richie Zampany, MOBDABOMB
Composed by: Freak Mason, Richie Zampany, Adil Hashmi
Produced by: Freak Mason

LOUD COLOURS also streaming on all platforms.

Spotify:

Apple Music:

Saavn:


Amazon Music: Check out Loud Colours (feat. Mr. J, Freak Mason & Adil Hashmi) by Richie Zampany on Amazon Music


Google Play Music:

Our song is on Tiktok as well!

Lyrics:
[Verse 1]
Music is my lord and my savior
Got me feeling like I'm chilling with a caviar
Freaky gave me the stage that I'm standing on
Ritchie on guitars making us feeling savvy uh

You gotta live your life B. I. G
You get the preference cuz you V. I. P
All your haters are just P. I. G
That's just the way I see
This is the way I keep

[Chorus]
I see the music dripping from the sky
I hear the colours changing in ur eyes
No matter what i have im satisfied
Keeping up the tensions in u underside!

[Verse 2]
All I aim for is to reach the pinnacle
By all means, both sane and cynical
I am mean, but I'm not a criminal
My mythical minds with my lyrical rhymes
Helping me in my difficult times
This is pivotal
To you it is pitiful
This is typical
To me it is biblical
That shit critical
I'm the one that pulls off all these miracles

Seeds of intuition
Germinating under the skin
Deeds of redemption
Flowing through my veins!

[Chorus]
I see the music dripping from the sky
I hear the colours changing in ur eyes
No matter what i have im satisfied
Keeping up the tensions in u underside!

Follow Richie Zampany on Instagram:


Follow MOBDABOMB on Instagram:


Follow Freak Mason on Instagram:


Follow Adil Hashmi on Instagram:


Location partner: The Gallery

Follow The Gallery on Instagram:

#independentartists #quarantine music #hiphop

loud colours,own composition,collaboration,vizag music,vizag artists,hiphop,independent music,independent artists,hippe song in quarantine,quarantine song,quarantine music,upbeat music,upbeat music songs,latests songs 2020,latest music india,latest english music in india,latest songs oc,independent music new,upcoming artists,upcoming musicians,

Post a Comment

0 Comments