Advertisement

I Don't Understand How People Still Play This Game...

I Don't Understand How People Still Play This Game... Rainbow Six Siege. Many of you have been requesting i play this game well here you go. im a noob btw.

Second Channel:

Support a creator code: Fade3


Hey everyone, Today i played Rainbow Six Siege for the first time. Not gonna lie its kinda fun if you know all the tips and tricks. But if your a noob like me this game is boring. Just my opinion.

I Can't Understand The Hype Behind This Game...,Rainbow,six,siege,rainbow six siege,rainbow six siege funny moments,rainbow six siege tips and tricks,tips and tricks rainbow six siege,rainbow six siege for noobs,furiousfade,fade,rainbow six siege plays,how to play rainbow six siege,rainbow six siege gameplay,rainbow six,new operators,r6s,rainbow six siege montage,operators,

Post a Comment

0 Comments