Advertisement

The amazing reason why Neymar didn't sign for Real Madrid | Oh My Goal

The amazing reason why Neymar didn't sign for Real Madrid | Oh My Goal Neymar visited Real Madrid when he was only 13, but Real Madrid STILL missed out on signing Neymar. What is the crazy reason that Neymar didn’t sign for Real Madrid and how did missing out on Neymar change Real Madrid forever?

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Soccer Stories - Oh My Goal:
YouTube - Oh My Goal - News:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
YouTube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

Oh My Goal,Football,Neymar Jr,Real Madrid,La Liga,Santos FC,Brazilian Football,Football Transfers,FC Barcelona,Hala Madrid,Football Fans,Soccer Stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments