Advertisement

The Last Of Us 2 Backlash, The Future Of Naughty Dog, & Will I Buy The Game?

The Last Of Us 2 Backlash, The Future Of Naughty Dog, & Will I Buy The Game? In today's video we will be talking one last time about The Last Of Us 2 and the backlash. I want to give an update to my audience on how I feel about the situation, the game and if I plan to buy and play it but I also want to talk about the overall effect this situation will have on Naughty Dog and Sony. Obviously this conversation will escalate even further once the game is officially out and there are some who believe everything will be fine and some who believe everything will not be fine...at all. To me it's obvious that this is a big deal and will have a potentially lasting effect on PlayStation, future PlayStation games, and certainly the future of ND.

--

Join the channel and become an official member to gain access to exclusive perks and support me directly:

--

Twitter:

--

Subscribe to the channel to stay up to date with all of the latest PlayStation, PS5, PS4 Pro, PS4, and PlayStation exclusive game news.

last of us 2,the last of us 2,the last of us 2 leaked,the last of us 2 delay,the last of us 2 leak,last of us 2 news,the last of us 2 delayed,the last of us part 2,last of us 2 delayed,naughty dog,last of us 2 leak,the last of us part 2 delayed,last of us 2 backlash,Joel,Ellie,Sony,PS4 exclusives,Upcoming ps4 games,Naughty dog agenda,tlou2,the last of us leaks,leaked,the last of us 2 leaks,the last of us 2 leaked plot,the last of us part 2 leaks,MBG,

Post a Comment

0 Comments