Advertisement

United: Your response to the current situation is dishonest (AND ILLEGAL!) and I've had it!

United: Your response to the current situation is dishonest (AND ILLEGAL!) and I've had it! United Airline's response to the current global pandemic is one of if not the worst of any airline. Denying refunds, changing flights by more than a day, and literally breaking the law. But that wasn't enough, and they watered down their award program MillagePlus faster than I could even put out this video. Seriously it changed between writing the script and editing, and I'm pretty sure it'll be worse by the time this goes live. What has me so riled up? Let's find out...

#united #unitedairlines #unitedrefund

united airlines refund,united airlines pandemic,united airlines change,change united ticket,united airlines,united airlines bad,refund,united airlines coronavirus,united dynamic award pricing,mileageplus,mileageplus united,mileage plus,

Post a Comment

0 Comments