Advertisement

Why I Still Prefer New Leaf Over New Horizons (Animal Crossing)

Why I Still Prefer New Leaf Over New Horizons (Animal Crossing) I have been playing a lot of Animal Crossing New Horizons like all of you and something feels missing to me compared to Animal Crossing New Leaf. It has really bothered me that many people have not talked about the negatives of this game. To this day I still consider Animal Crossing New Leaf a better and more fulfilling game. Want to find out why? Check out my video. Please watch the whole thing before you comment. Thanks everyone for checking my video out.


Subscribe:

Join my discord:

Become a member:

Twitter:

Instagram:

Facebook:



Some music or clips displayed in my videos might NOT owned by me, nor do I claim any ownership over them. All credit goes to the original makers/owners. Thank You.
#AnimalCrossing #NewHorizons #NewLeaf

Nintendo,Animal Crossing,New Leaf,New Horizons,ACNL,ACNH,Switch,Nintendo Switch,Isabelle,Blathers,Tom Nook,K.K.Slider,Nook's Cranny,Able Sisters,Super Smash Bros,Joycons,

Post a Comment

0 Comments