Advertisement

Why it cost $23,180 to K swap my Civic

Why it cost $23,180 to K swap my Civic We've been getting a lot of comments from people asking how much it cost to K swap my civic. Unfortunately that's not a simple answer, and my cost is by no means the average K swap costs. I would say that the average K swap cost is much cheaper, but there's definitely much more expensive swaps as well!

I decided to make this video to go through all the cost's in Mia's K swap build. I'm going to list all of the costs at the Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). Of course, I didn't buy everything at the MSRP cost, some parts were certainly sponsored. I'm also excluding the labor cost's that I paid.

Amazon bolt links:









Follow us on Facebook and Instagram @gearsandgasoline

Contact us via email at: gearsandgasoline@gmail.com

You can buy T-shirts here:
gearsandgasoline.com

You can buy our stickers here:


Donate to our Patreon!

K24,k20,K swap,K-swap,kswap,k20/k24,ktuned,honda,civic,ek,hatch,Type R,Ej,Swap,Build,Cost,how much,price,

Post a Comment

0 Comments