Advertisement

Custom Made Workbench to hide cat litter box and provide ventilation

Custom Made Workbench to hide cat litter box and provide ventilation Building a custom made workbench and hidden litter box with ventilation. I love my cats but there’s one thing I do not like at all, litter boxes. I don’t like looking at them or being able to smell them. So I built this workbench which hides 2 litter boxes in the bottom and has room for tool storage. I also used a 4 inch inline fan with variable fan speed control so the litter boxes are constantly being vented to outside. The fan is adjustable from 65CFM - 190 CFM. I leave it on 24/7 at 65CFM.

Workbench,DIY workbench,hidden litter box,vented litter box,custom workbench,litter box solutions,cat litter,hidden cat litter,hidden cat,custom litter box,ventilation system,

Post a Comment

0 Comments