Advertisement

EPIC BODY MECH SUIT!!!!! (Tutorial) - Build a Boat For Treasure ROBLOX

EPIC BODY MECH SUIT!!!!! (Tutorial) - Build a Boat For Treasure ROBLOX Forgot to say this, but put a spring behind the servo (connected to the top and bottom blocks the spring is connected to) so the mech won’t break!
Also, at 7:00, the order is: place 2 stacked cakes, remove all butter blocks, place 2 butter blocks in the arms, remove bottom cake, jump, place butter blocks in the legs, and remove the seat & the red butter blocks!

Join the Discord Server here!
Send me your video ideas on Discord: Liege North#4652
Become a Channel Member here for AWESOME Perks!

How to Get the New Screwdriver Tool!
Check out my other videos! :D
And here's my playlists of specific types of videos, like glitches, mechanics, and a lot more! :)

HUGE thank you to Wazz for making the AMAZING Intro & Outro! Go subscribe to him!!!
Intro & Outro Song:

Video Music Used From:

I spend a LOT of time & effort on each of my videos, so donating below would really help a lot and would motivate me even more! :)

Donate $10+ and I will friend you! :D
15 ROBUX:
30 ROBUX:
60 ROBUX:
125 ROBUX!
250 ROBUX! :)
350 ROBUX! :D
500 ROBUX!! :D
1000 ROBUX!!! :O

Merch!
NEW White Indeed Hoodie!!! -
NEW Merch!!!
Official Merch!
Merch Pants -
Llama Merch! 🦙
Indeed Hoodie -
Wheat Gang Hoodie 🌾
Pocket Liege!

Fan Group -
Profile:


Hey, I'm Liege North! I post unique, helpful and cool Build a Boat For Treasure ROBLOX tutorials, mechanics/mechanisms, glitches, and more every 2-3 day! I spend hours and a TON of effort on each of my videos, so I would really appreciate it if you can subscribe with notifications on so you won't miss the next epic video! Thanks for reading, see you next video! 😄

For business inquiries, please contact me via email: LiegeNorth@gmail.com (All non-serious messages will be flagged; You may also contact me via Discord: Liege North#4652)

#BuildABoat #Babft #Roblox

build a boat for treasure,build a boat update,build a boat tutorial,build a boat new tool,build a boat how to get screwdriver,build a boat screwdriver,build a boat mech,build a boat glitch,build a boat afk farm,build a boat grinder,how to win build a boat,build a boat how to get gold,build a boat all chests,build a boat new blocks,build a boat new item,build a boat all codes,build a boat code,build a boat new update,babft new update,build a boat new glitch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments