Advertisement

SHEIN TRY ON HAUL | Is It Worth It??

SHEIN TRY ON HAUL | Is It Worth It?? SHEIN SUMMER TRY ON HAUL 2020!!! I’m back with a VERY requested video, we are testing out SHEIN to see if it’s a hit or miss and if it's worth waiting for!! Let me know any other brands you would like to see me try….

I took a little break from YouTube for personal reasons but we are back!! I just wanted to say a massive thank you and HEYYYY to all my new subbies, I hope you are all doing well and staying safe xoxo

SUBSCRIBE:

I POST NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK!!

BEAUTY and OPPORTUNITY QUIZES:
Hair Quiz:
Skin Quiz:
Influencer Quiz:
Shop Products:

SEE MORE FROM ME:
Insta: gemma.miller
TikTok: gemmam_xox
21Buttons: gemma.miller
Vinted: gemmamillerxox

Shein haul,shein try on haul,shein haul uk,try on haul,clothing haul,shein haul 2020,summer 2020,try on summer clothing,summer haul,is it worth it,shein,shein clothing,shein try on haul 2020,gemma miller,try on,

Post a Comment

0 Comments