Advertisement

VIDEOS SUMMARY do you prefer COLD ๐Ÿฅถ OR HEAT๐Ÿ”ฅ BRALESS [#1]

VIDEOS SUMMARY do you prefer COLD ๐Ÿฅถ OR HEAT๐Ÿ”ฅ BRALESS [#1] YouTube ๐Ÿ’š:
Instagram ๐Ÿ’š:
Instagram ๐Ÿ’š:
Patreon ๐Ÿ’š:
PayPal ๐Ÿ’š:

#izatrips

Hello guys,, today June 8, my birthday, I wanted to make a short summary of my previous trips before the COVID19 pandemic, through very cold weather places such as the wasteland of Guasca, Cundinamarca, Colombia, visiting waterfalls and places with a lot of nature as you can see at the beginning of the video, I love the roads surrounded by green areas, walking on them, feeling the clean air away from pollution. I also enjoy hiking in the mountains to do leg exercise especially, it is good exercise, walking, walking and walking, always keep walking.

After enjoying these cold areas, I have moved to a completely different place, very hot, with an extensive desert area called "Tatacoa Desert, Huila, Colombia, it is a very beautiful place, I feel very happy in hot climates I can wear few clothes, of course always braless to have a lot of comfort, although in cold climates I also keep my bra less style, it is more comfortable for me in hot areas, I like to sweat and exercise, I feel alive and with great encouragement, Cold climates really depress me a little. Well ,,, in the Tatacoa Desert there is a nice hotel called “Bethel Bio Luxury Hotel in the middle of the desert, as you can see in the images it is a really wonderful place where you can have a great rest, you can enjoy absolute tranquility, freedom , a good climate, you have a pool where I have enjoyed a bit of wet shirts and some downblouse, swim a bit, walk around the hotel, visit the astronomical center, some dunes, in short, you will have a great time.

I have also enjoyed the town called "Villa Vieja" Huila, it is a town founded in the year 1550, 430 meters above sea level, its climate is wonderful, I adore the hot weather, it is a clean, very beautiful place with an average temperature 25 to 30 degrees Celsius, I love this. In this place is the main paleontological museum, there are fossil remains of gigantic turtles, lazy bears, crabs and fish that date back almost 15 million years.

In short, traveling and knowing different places and cultures is truly magical, I love this lifestyle and while my existence lasts I will always try to be traveling.

I hope you enjoy this nice summary of several videos previously presented, they are a nice memory for me and an internal force that gives me hope to return to the road once government law allows it. Thank you all for following my content and thank you for following my braless travels.

downblouse,braless,no bra,down blouse,camisetas mojadas,no bra club,no panty,transparent bra,sin bra,nobra,big boobs,bra less,sin brasier,no underwear,camisas mojadas,playeras mojadas,no bra challenge,no bra in public,big nipples,braless in public,no bra public,tetas mojadas,big boobs no bra,boobs no bra,เน‚เธ”เธขเน„เธก่เธ•้เธญเธ‡เธขเธเธ—เธฃเธ‡,#NoBraDay,sideboobs,bethel bio luxury hotel,villa vieja huila,desierto tatacoa,tatacoa desert,paramo guasca,waterfalls,

Post a Comment

0 Comments