Advertisement

Tips Reskinning a Drafting Board

Tips Reskinning a Drafting Board Welcome back YouTube! In this episode of Tips, Tricks & Experiments I would like to walk you through how I reskinned my portable drafting board and show you what I did to solve it.

Thank you for your time! If you found this video to be helpful, please hit that Like button. Please let me know if you have any questions or ways to improve fixing drafting tables down in the Comment section below! Come on! No need to be shy! And as always, if you would like to see more content like this in the future, click that big, shiny, red Subscribe button! Come on, you know you want to...

Now, I run a secondary YouTube channel ( ) which is purely to supplement things on here. The goal of that channel is to take you a little bit behind the scenes and into my brain. I also provide you with the occasional small project. The 2 most popular videos over there now are: Making a spindle sander for your lathe:
And: Repair rolling office chair wheels:

All of this is brought you through the work that I do and sell through my etsy account: etsy.com/shop/Knightsmith

Thank you for watching! Now let's go create a better world, one kerf at a time!

Knightsmith,woodworking,chris,knight,shop,how,to,DIY,do,it,yourself,wood,metal,smithy,portable,drafting,board,reskin,fix,table,

Post a Comment

0 Comments