Advertisement

I Hired a PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR to Follow My Friends!

I Hired a PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR to Follow My Friends! I hired a private investigator to follow my friends. A lot of people have recently been saying that my friends cannot be trusted, especially Lizzy Capri. Hopefully this private detective can find some vlues and give us some answers!

CHECK OUT MY SECOND CHANNEL 🥳
▶︎

Instagram 📸@ryprunty

▶︎



TikTok 👾@ryanprunty

▶︎



_________________________________________________________________

Business Inquiries: ryanwprunty@gmail.com

Ryan Prunty,Prunty,i hired a private investigator to follow my friends,i hired a private investigator,private investigator,private investigator to find me,i hired a private investigator to follow my wife (funny) part 2,i hired a detective,preston,buzzfeed multiplayer,team rar,rar,my best friend beat me up,best friend beat me up,stove,stoves kitchen,carter sharer,sharer,lizzy capri,preston playz,

Post a Comment

0 Comments