Advertisement

MAKE TINY CHANGES || How making small, daily improvements can lead to huge, life-changing results

MAKE TINY CHANGES  ||  How making small, daily improvements can lead to huge, life-changing results I've recently been reading "Atomic Habits" by James Clear and was really inspired by the ideas in it. So I decided to share the ideas from the opening of the book with you!

It's all about the power of the 1% and how lots of small, seemingly insignificant changes can compound over time to give remarkable results

I'd highly recommend getting stuck into the full book (and I'm certain i'll do a future video on the habits portion of the book, too!)


TIMESTAMPS:
00:00 - Intro
00:24 - Underestimating Tiny Changes
01:30 - Atomic Habits by James Clear
01:57 - The Aggregation Of Marginal Gains
04:03 - Why Is The 1% Important?
06:04 - Closing Thoughts


USEFUL LINKS:

Buy "Atomic Habits" Book :


ABOUT CAMERON:
I'm Cameron and I'm a speaker, creator and performer with a particular interest in psychology and self-development.

In my past 2 years of being a professional speaker, I've spoken to over 10,000 young people across Scotland and the UK and have performed on stage as a professional magician to countless many more.

Cameron,Cameron Gibson,Gibson,Cammy Gibson,make tiny changes,tiny changes,small changes,James Clear,Atomic Habits,habits,improvements,life changing,self-help,self help,self development,atomic habits review,CPD,wellbeing,how to get better,

Post a Comment

0 Comments