Advertisement

How to stop the bubbling in your car's radiator

How to stop the bubbling in your car's radiator the Mysterious Bubbling in your Car Reservoir which mystified me for a months I had this Bubbling - Gargling under my hood after I drove for 20 minutes an got to destination I seen smoke from under the hood I quickly checked it out an seen the Reservoir next to the Brake booster steaming an Bubbling

Watch Video:



so once the car cooled down I checked the Radiator an made sure that there was Coolant the Temperature Gauge was at normal temp no signs of overheating I also checked the oil to see if I have a milky residue Substance on the oil stick or under the oil Cap nothing seems strange I replaced the Radiator Cap an Thermostat also Bleed the Radiator this car engine has been rebuilt 2 years ago new water

Pump, timing belt, took the head to My Machine shop which they Port an Polish the Head an changed the valve Seals and Shaved the head new Headgasket, new intake an Exhaust Gasket, new Oil pan Gasket, an front Engine Seals new Belts Map Sensor, and TPS Sensor,

So I did a Little Research these cars has Issues with warped head or Cracked head so i came about this Product that I seen had great Reviews so I said what the Heck I Rather spend under $30 dollars than $1500 anyday so i gave this Product a try an wow i was amaze they good thing I like about this product is you don't need to drain the Coolant just add an run your car for 15 to 20 minutes with your heater on high let it cool down for 1 hour then check the coolant an top with more if needed

1 can can treat a 4 cyl up to 8 cyl I test drove the car for 20 miles an to my amazement the bubbling stopped so I give this Bar Leaks a 2 thumbs Up this was my first time using a Product that actually Works.

Elia Santiago



coolant bubbling in reservoir and overheating,reservoir bubbling car overheating,coolant reservoir bubbling jeep,coolant reservoir bubbling not overheating,bubbles in reservoir tank,Dodge neon,

Update finally I replace the motor in June 2015.




Apply for $10,000 Primary Tradeline with A&G JEWELRY DESIGN


____________________________

Apply for $12,500 Primary Tradeline
­

How-to (Website Category),dodge neon,reservoir bubbling car,coolant bubbling in reservoir and overheating,coolant reservoir bubbling jeep,coolant reservoir bubbling not overheating,bubbles in re,

Post a Comment

0 Comments