Advertisement

Why it's important to balance work and play

Why it's important to balance work and play It's spring in the Berkshires and I've finally finished building my new creative studio. After working non stop for six months straight, I reflect on the importance of balance. With summer fast approaching, I make sure I'm going to be playing just as hard as I'm working to keep the scales even. It's time to enjoy the hard work.

Trout and Coffee Merch:
Support the channel on Patreon:
My specialty Coffee Blends:
Book me on Cameo!:
Donate via Paypal: kylefinndempsey@gmail.com
My Instagrams: @troutandcoffee @kylefinndempsey

My Mom's hand-made Trout and Coffee goods:
Her instagram: @joyceandcoffee

trout,coffee,trout and coffee,a trout and coffee story,trout story,summer,spring,spring in the berkshires,berkshires,berkshire mountains,swimming,westfield river,may,may swimming,early swimming,first swim of the year,cold water,cold river,kyle finn dempsey,

Post a Comment

0 Comments