Advertisement

high ping? no problem (NA Solo Cash Cup)

high ping? no problem (NA Solo Cash Cup) Got 6th place in the NA cash cup, could've probably gotten higher but unfortunately i choked on the 8th game :( Be sure to subscribe as I have more videos on the way (also looking to post some valorant content) Hope you enjoy 🧡



🔴 twitch streams -

▶️ follow my twitter -

🔔 subscribe to my yt -

📸 check out my insta -

💬 discord -

⚙️ my settings -

🎵 outro song - vierre cloud "moment"



CODE "BENJYFISHY" (EPIC SUPPORT-A-CREATOR PARTNER)



Thank you for watching!

Want to see more? Check out my last video:



Channel Manager/Editor:







PO BOX 384, benjyfishy, Sunbury on Thames, TW16 9DH, UK



#fortnite #benjyfishy #cashcup

fortnite,fort,high kill,benjyfishy,benjy,TSM,NRG,Ghost,MrSavageM,mongraal,ninja,issa,tfue,solo,duo,squad,pop up,world record,young,stretched,res,native,keyboard,mouse,controller,pc,benjyfishy 1v1,benjyfishy creative,benjyfishy settings,benjyfishy fortnite,benjyfishy creator code,code benjyfishy,stream highlights,benjyfishy highlights,benjy fishy,benji fishy,mongral,FaZe,na cash cup,na vs eu,6th place,benjyfishy NA,

Post a Comment

0 Comments