Advertisement

Sunny Sunday Social Distancing Walk (because it is time to get outside and enjoy nature)

Sunny Sunday Social Distancing Walk (because it is time to get outside and enjoy nature) Tired of being cooped up inside?
I usually feel so far removed from all of my friends because I live in a rural place, but in this time of social distancing and staying at home, I'm embracing the beauty of nature around me.

Join me for a walk outside, take in a bit of the joy of being in nature.

I'm usually inside cooking up creative ideas or painting, but believe it is important for everyone to get outside once in a while!
You can see what I am up to by joining:



You can also see my modeling work and some of my paintings at:
www.keiragrant.com

Follow me on social media!
Instagram:
@keiragrantart
@artfulnomad
Twitter
@KeiraGrant

Sunny sunday social distancing walk in Nature,you can enjoy nature while social distancing,how to enjoy nature while social distancing,the selfie stick is the social distance measurement distance,positives of living rural during the crisis,uplifting video of woman with small tits,small tits through clothes upbeat personality,happy to be in nature,go on a walk with me,let's be safe and social distance together,

Post a Comment

0 Comments